Located just a quick trip from all of The Q properties, the Green Jeans Farmery, is a one-stop destination for eateries, drinks, shopping, and places to hang out that is distinctly Albuquerque. There is something to appeal to everyone.
Located on I-40, and constructed entirely from shipping containers, Green Jeans Farmery has been in operation since 2015. The development features both indoor and outdoor gathering places, with an overarching message of healthy living and promoting a sense of community. Pints and Planks yoga sessions are an ongoing favorite, offered every Monday and Thursday at 6 p.m. Check out all that Green Jeans Farmery has to offer, representing an eclectic mix of tastes.
- Santa Fe Brewing Company: the first microbrewery within the state – and it’s largest.
- Amore Neapolitan Pizzeria: wood-fired Neapolitan pizza, authentic and handcrafted.
- Chumlys Southwestern: homemade Southwestern foods, with amazing fajitas, quesadillas, sandwiches and hotdogs.
- Epiphany Espresso: a coffeehouse in the European tradition, serving organic coffee, espresso, and loose-leaf teas.
- Rustic on the Green: All-American burgers and fries – a guaranteed kid favorite!
- Nitro Fog Creamery: Nitrogen ice cream. Really! Try it; you’ll love it!
- Zeus’ Juice and Nutrition: natural and organic juices, smoothies, vitamins, and supplements.
- Rockin’ Taco: Delicious gourmet street food tacos, made to order.
- Broken Trail Spirits + Brew: a tasting room and ideal hangout spot for adults over age 21.
- Brotique 505: Located in the upstairs landing of Green Jeans Farmery, Brotique 505 specializes in shirts and swag produced by local artists and artisans.
Learn more about everything that Green Jeans Farmery and The Q have to offer!
The Green Jeans Farmery is just one of the many unique Albuquerque amenities that are just steps away from your front door when you live at any of The Q properties.